Blueberry Lime Spritzer is a sweet, fruity version of a Lime Spritzer. The addition of Blueberry Syrup turns this into a mini-dessert. Adjust the amount of syrup to your preferences to get the balance of sweet and sharp that suits you. Try this mocktail at your next BBQ. Perfect for sipping as the sun goes down.
- 25 ml blueberry syrup
- 1 lime juiced and zest peeled as garnish
- 250 ml sparkling water
- 10 mint leaves, picked
- ice to serve
- sliced or wedge lime to serve
- In a highball glass, combine the syrup and lime juice.
- Add mint and muddle with a cocktail stick to release the mint flavour.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Add ice, lime wedges and serve.