Blueberry Crisp Recipe
If you haven’t noticed, we love blueberries and oats. Our Blueberry Crisp recipe is no exception. It is closely linked to our Blueberry Baked Oatmeal and features in our summary of cobblers, crisps and crumbles.
Frozen Fruit Crisp Recipe
By using frozen fruit and store cupboard ingredients, we are able to whip up this dessert in no time. It will likely become one of your firm favourites once you give it a try!
- 100 grams frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams flour
- 25 grams walnuts chopped
- 25 grams soft brown sugar
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 15 ml maple syrup
- Heat fan oven to 180C
- Mix sugar and blueberries and put in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry crisp ingredients.
- Mix in the vegetable oil and maple syrup.
- Spoon on top of the fruit and bake for 20 minutes.