Our garlic roast baby potatoes recipe is a complete doddle. Toss potatoes in oil, roast and then cover in garlic butter and herbs. What could be easier? Lurpak garlic butter makes this recipe amazing.
Roast Baby Potatoes
- 1 kilo baby potatoes
- 2 glugs olive oil
- 25 grams Lurpak garlic butter
- 25 grams parsley
- 15 grams chives
- Wash potatoes and dry on kitchen towel. Halve or quarter the potatoes depending on their size.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Arrange in one layer in a roasting tin.
- Roast at 200C (fan), stirring regularly, until tender and browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Add garlic butter, minced parsley and chopped chives to the roasting tin.
- Toss until the butter has melted and the potatoes are coated.
- Check the seasoning. Serve immediately.