Mint Yogurt Sauce Recipe
I adore this Mint Yogurt Sauce with anything that includes couscous. Our Butternut Squash Salad or Summer BBQ veggie salad are perfectly paired with this sauce. I even mix this up and toss it onto fresh fruit for a delightful after dinner treat. Mint yogurt sauce cool, sweet and tangy – all in one bite.
Mint Yogurt Sauce
- 100 grams Greek Yogurt full fat
- 1 tablespoon honey runny
- 1 handful mint minced
- 1/2 lime zested and juiced
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, honey, lime juice and lime zest. Stir in mint.
- Taste for balance between sweet, sharp, mint and adjust as necessary.
- Spoon into an airtight, leak proof container if you are adding to a pack lunch.