Avocado Toast Recipe with Spicy Eggs
Breakfast of avocado toast & spicy eggs is very Californian. High quality, toast is a must!
The eggs are best scrambled with a bit of Shaata but you could boil them and take this as a sandwich in a packed lunch. Or fry the eggs and enjoy the runny yolks when they melt into the avocado. Yum, yum!
Avocado Toast & Spicy Eggs
- 2 rashers streaky bacon
- 4 tablespoons Guacamole
- 2 eggs scrambled, fried or boiled
- 2 slices Texas toast quality, crusty bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons Shaata or salsa if preferred
- Make the guacamole and fry the bacon.
- Scramble the eggs with 2 teaspoons of Shaata and a splash of milk. Cook them in the bacon fat to add flavour. Toast the bread.
- Assemble as a tartine: Toast then guacamole then eggs on top or as a sandwich.
- Serve the bacon on the side.