Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Our TexMex Breakfast Burrito recipe has it all – beans, eggs, spice, avocado.
Hearty. Healthy. Portable. Tasty. What more could you want in breakfast?
Eat immediately or wrap in aluminium foil and have on the commute to work.
TexMex Breakfast Burrito
- 1 medium flour tortillas
- 1 serving Spicy Black Beans
- 1 serving Guacamole
- 2 medium eggs scrambled
- 1 teaspoon Shaata
- 10 grams butter
- Heat one serving of Spicy Black Beans in a microwave safe bowl.
- Scramble the eggs with the Shaata in a small bowl.
- In a small, non-stick fry pan, melt the butter and cook the scrambled eggs.
- In a medium flour tortilla, stack the beans and eggs. Top with guacamole.
- Eat immediately or wrap in aluminium foil and eat on the go!