What girl doesn’t love a cosmo? I am not sure if it is the shape of the glass or the clean taste of high quality vodka that I love more. But, alas, it is Dry January so this has been transformed into a virgin cocktail that is still mighty tasty.
- 150 ml cranberry juice
- 1 lime juiced
- 25 ml orange juice fresh squeezed
- zest orange one long curly strip
- 25 ml simple syrup optional
- 6 cranberries frozen
- In a cocktail shaker, mix cranberry, lime and orange juices with some ice.
- Shake to mix. Taste and add simple syrup until your preferred level of sweet / tart is achieved
- Place the orange zest and about 6 frozen cranberries in the martini glass.
- Strain the cosmo into the martini glass and serve.