How to Make Honey Butter
Homemade honey butter is so easy to make. We love it spread on our FWP Matthews Wychwood Oat Bread. It is also the ‘secret’ ingredient for Texas Toast. Imagine thick-cut bread, fried in honey butter and a mug of tea! The ultimate indulgent breakfast.
Variation: Cinnamon Honey Butter
Add 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon for a delicious variation on this recipe. Divine paired with Cornmeal Scones. Plus, with the scones, it answers the argument of jam before or after the cream because you just serve Cinnamon Honey Butter and everyone is happy.
- 100 grams butter , Lurpak, unsalted, room temperature
- 50 grams light brown muscovado sugar
- 50 grams honey , runny honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put the unsalted butter in a large Pyrex bowl.
- Add other ingredients
- Using a hand blender, very slowly incorporate the ingredients together.
- Shape into a log and cover with cling film until ready to serve.