Sparkling, light and tart. A Lime Spritzer is my go-to mocktail. Unlike fizzy sodas like 7UP or Sprite, this has sharp taste from the freshly squeezed lime. Adding mint will make this a Virgin Mojito (mocktail) and is delicious with any of our TexMex recipes but we adore it most paired with our TexMex slow cooked beef.
- 25 ml simple syrup
- 1 lime juiced and zest peeled as garnish
- 10 mint leaves, picked
- 250 ml sparkling water
- ice to serve
- 2 wedges lime to serve
- In a highball glass, combine the simple syrup and lime juice.
- Add in mint and muddle the mint in the liquid to release its flavour.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Add ice, lime wedges and serve.