American Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
Sweet, tart and refreshing. Nothing says summer like a tall glass of homemade Raspberry Lemonade. Mix homemade raspberry syrup with freshly squeezed lemon and top with still or sparkling water and lots of ice. Serve this at your summer BBQ with any of our BBQ recipes.
- 200 grams raspberries frozen
- 200 grams sugar caster
- 200 ml lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 500 ml water still or sparkling
- Make the raspberry syrup by combining the raspberries and sugar in a saucepan.
- Over medium heat, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Turn up heat to medium high and let the mixture boil to thicken.
- Push the raspberry syrup through a fine sieve to remove the pulp. Save the pulp for another use such as these Raspberry Bars.
- Mix in the lemon juice.
- Add still or sparkling water to the sweet / tart desired.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint or frozen raspberries, if desired.