Tequila Sunrise Mocktail Recipe
Tequila Sunrise mocktail is refreshing and perfect as the summer turns into autumn. This fruity drink delivers the taste of fresh summer fruits with a hint of autumn spices. This recipe makes 10 servings and easily scalable making it party-worthy.
- 5 bags Twinings English Breakfast Tea
- 750 ml water boiling
- 100 ml cinnamon syrup
- 100 ml orange juice
- 200 ml cranberry juice
- 1 lime juiced
- 250 ml water cold
- ice to serve
- oranges wedges or slices to serve
- In large pitcher, pour boiling water over tea bags and let steep for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add cinnamon syrup. Set aside to chill.
- When ready to serve, mix the tea, orange juice, cranberry juice, lime juice and cold water.
- Top with ice and frozen fruits in a drink dispenser.
- Serve with additional ice and frozen fruit slices.