Pineapple Cherry Crumble Recipe
Easy, no mix, pantry ingredients make a delicious quick dessert. Super easy for kids to make themselves! Substitute walnuts if you don't have pecans.
Servings: 8 servings
- 435 grams crushed pineapple canned
- 410 grams cherry fruit filling we used Prince's
- 100 grams pecans chopped finely
- 100 grams butter Lurpak, cut in cubes
- 400 grams plain flour
- 15 grams baking powder
- 300 grams sugar caster preferred
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix ingredients.
Pre-heat oven to 170C (fan)
In a prepared 9x13 pan, spread the pineapple and all its juice on the bottom of the dish.
On top of that, spread the cherry fruit filling.
Sprinkle nuts over the fruit.
Sprinkle the cake mix over the fruit & nuts.
Slice the butter and place on top of the cake mix.
Bake until the top is golden brown.
Server warm or room temperature with cream, ice cream or custard.