No Bake Cookie Recipe
Get all of your ingredients weighed and measured because you need to be quick at the end to spoon out the cookies before they set.
Servings: 36 cookies
- 400 grams sugar caster or granulated
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa Cadbury's
- 75 grams butter Lurpak
- 100 ml milk semi-skimmed but preferably whole
- 300 grams oats quick cook
- 100 grams peanut butter preferably JIF
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Put all the Liquid ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil Boil for one minute.
Remove saucepan from heat and quickly tip the remaining ingredients into the saucepan. Mix well.
QUICKLY (before they set!) spoon the mixture onto greaseproof paper in cookie size bites to cool.
Once portioned out, lick the extra batter off the spoon before washing as a treat for all of the hard work!
Eat the cookies once they have cooled.