Pumpkin Cheesecake is a brilliant alternative to pumpkin pie for dessert. Since it is a no-bake cheesecake recipe, you free up space in the oven, too! Serve with any Sunday Roast menu for a “mini-Thanksgiving” or autumn treat.
We made ours in shot glasses for a Halloween Party. The Lotus Biscoff base brings a cinnamon and caramel flavour to the cheesecake. If you use oaty biscuits, add a dash of cinnamon.
Pumpkin Cheesecake (No Bake)
- 250 grams Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
- 50 grams butter
- 1 can pumpkin puree Libby's (425g)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (397g)
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams light brown muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Melt butter.
- Crush biscuits with rolling pin.
- Mix biscuits and butter.
- Spoon into bottom of shot glasses (or spread into a 9 inch spring form cake tin).
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in pumpkin puree and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Stir in sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pipe or spoon into the shot glasses.
- Chill at least four hours.
- Top with squirty or whipped cream and serve.