We love these No Bake Cookies because they are fast and you don’t have to turn on the oven. Great at Christmas and also lovely with a summer BBQ as a sweet treat that doesn’t take much effort.
JIF Peanut Butter does make a difference and delivers the best taste (you can buy it at Ocado or Amazon) but if you can’t source it, Sunpat or Skippy are good alternatives. With the other ingredients, there is no sense wasting a healthy nut butter like almond or cashew!
** TIP: Get all of your ingredients weighed and measured because you need to be quick at the end to spoon out the cookies before they set. **
No Bake Cookies
- 400 grams sugar caster or granulated
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa Cadbury's
- 75 grams butter Lurpak
- 100 ml milk semi-skimmed but preferably whole
- 300 grams oats quick cook
- 100 grams peanut butter preferably JIF
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all the Liquid ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil Boil for one minute.
- Remove saucepan from heat and quickly tip the remaining ingredients into the saucepan. Mix well.
- QUICKLY (before they set!) spoon the mixture onto greaseproof paper in cookie size bites to cool.
- Once portioned out, lick the extra batter off the spoon before washing as a treat for all of the hard work!
- Eat the cookies once they have cooled.